Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

19 de fev. de 2014

ScrapFx layouts

Hello,everyone!
My turn to share some layouts  using ScrapFx products with you!
This time I created 2 masculine layouts.
The first one I used some sprays paint and the SQUARES AND CIRCLES STENCIL to create the background and lots of splats of  acrylic paint to get a messy look.
boy-scrapfx

The title is a cool wordlet and I panted it blue.
Some green stars to match the colors I used.
Here you can see some details
boy detalhes
.


Ah, summer days… Here in Brazil we are in summer.
So I created this page to register those cool moments at the pool!

cool500Spray and stencil in the background and lots of color!
The title was painted with red ink!


Here you can see the products I used:


Hope you enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.