Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

21 de jan. de 2014

Stamps from ScrapFx

Hi, everybody! 
My first work in 2014!
I want to  share 2 projects with you today!
I am having fun with watercolors and the new stamps from ScraFx!
For this layout I created a background using watercolors , sprays, and texture paste with the String Beads stencil  .
I also used  the Scribble  circle Stamp in red. love and laughter500


The black and white photo pops against the “messy”  and bright background.
To add a romantic touch some papers flowers and the beautiful chipboards  were painted using black ink.

details01
Here  you can see some details.


ScrapFx Products used:



For the second page I wanted to create a textured background and soft colors using watercolors.
I stamped using the ScrapFx stamp over the texture paste. Look how cool is this effect!
details2
The flourishes pieces in chipboard complete the romantic look.
And here you can see the finished project!
today 500


ScrapFx Products used
.

Thanks so much for stopping by here today!
xoxo
Re

2 comentários:

  1. Que lindas Rê!!! Adoro esses fundos, mas ando tão sem paciência de fazer meleca com tinta e massa.
    Aí fico namorando seus trabalhos!
    beijos

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.